Subject: mailman.svenskaklubbenottawa.ca mailing list memberships reminder
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 05:00:09 -0500
List-Id: techwiz mailing lists announce <mailman.mailman.techwiz.ca>

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your
mailman.svenskaklubbenottawa.ca mailing list memberships.  It includes
your subscription info and how to use it to change it or unsubscribe
from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example,
[email-masked]) containing just the
word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent to
you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
[email-masked].  Thanks!

Passwords for [email-masked]:

List                                     Password // URL
----                                     --------  
[email-masked]
           DBzfSjB3  
http://mailman.svenskaklubbenottawa.ca/mailman/options/sko-parents/aek%40teksavvy.com