Subject: Meddelande till SKO-board fr�n [email-masked] kr�ver godk�nnande
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 05:08:46 -0400
List-Id: SKO-Board member discussions - not open for general public <sko-board.mailman.svenskaklubbenottawa.ca>

Eftersom du är en listadministratör, får du denna förfrågan om
att godkänna eller avslå följande e-postbrev till listan:

    Lista:   [email-masked]
    Från:    [email-masked]
    Ämne:    hi.
    Orsak:   Meddelande fr�n icke-medlem till en lista f�r bara medlemmar.  

För att godkänna eller avslå förfrågan, gå till

    http://mailman.svenskaklubbenottawa.ca/mailman/admindb/sko-board
        
när du får tid.

Subject: hi.
From: Florentia Julia Giannis <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:08:39 +0000

Hi,

How are you today?

I am Mrs. Florentia Julia Giannis, 68 years of age from Nicosia
Cyprus. I am contacting you because l want to entrust you with some
funds for humanitarian and charity purposes and to help the poor and
the needy in the society. I and my late husband are philanthropists
and we were married for many years without any child before his death.
Please, I will tell you more about the fund as soon as l hear from you
and if you are interested to be part of this noble task, l want you to
reply me immediately so that l can send you more confidential
information on how to receive the fund. Remain richly blessed as l
wait to receive your immediate response. I will advise you to write me
at this e-mail address: [email-masked], for
directives.

Best Regards.

Mrs. Florentia Julia Giannis.

Subject: confirm 357824186667785b90dc377dbc2bb2cd080c98c8
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 05:08:46 -0400

Om du svarar på detta meddelande, och behåller Subject: fältet som det
är, kommer Mailman att kasta det tillbakahållna meddelandet. Gör detta
om meddelandet är spam. Om du svarar på detta meddelande, och lägger
till ett Approved: fält i meddelandehuvudet som innehåller listans
lösenord, kommer e-postbrevet att godkännas och skickas till listan.
Approved: fältet kan du också skriva som den första raden i svaret du
skickar.